Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Carpe diem!

I haven't really watched the movie "Dead Poets Society". I have tried to, but I usually end up getting bored not watching it. However, I have watched a scene from that movie that impacts me now.

(Scene after the jump)



This lesson has been and still is teaching me a lot. You see, an acquaintance of mine from church has recently passed away. He has been very active in ministry (maybe God saw that his work was done) and he had touched so many lives. When I learned about his passing, I felt bad. Then I suddenly realized that anytime, maybe even tomorrow or next week, I may die. So I was reminded to seize every opportunity that comes my way, and to make proper use of it.

Hmmm, maybe I will watch "Dead Poets Society" later. :)

P.S. Have to stop blogging - for today. See you guys tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have nothing nice to say, then stay away from the comment box.