I really need to fix up my sleeping habits. They're like way out of control. You know how bad it is? I just woke up. And it's like 5:00PM here. :|
My parents have been scolding me about it. And I wholeheartedly agree. I need to fix my botched-up sleeping schedule. Or my daily schedule for that matter.
My typical day goes something like this:
- 4:00PM - Wake up. Do devotionals and fix bed. Eat breakfast.
- 4:30PM - Surf the internet. Blog. Update Plurk and Twitter.
- 6:30PM - Do chores.
- 7:30PM - Surf internet again. Check Facebook for updates. If in the mood, blog again.
- 9:30PM - Eat dinner. Talk with family.
- 12:00PM - Get in bathroom. Read something. Daydream. Finally take a bath.
- 2:00AM - Get out of bathroom. Hear lecture from parents about my two hours in bathroom.
- 2:15AM - Brush teeth. Daydream.
- 3:00AM - Get in bed. Read or daydream.
- 4:00AM - Finally fall asleep.
So tonight, I will try to sleep at 12PM sharp. I know that's still kinda late, but it's a big improvement for me. :)